At Peninsula Electricals, we offer Electrical Services in Chester as fully NAPIT approved electricians. Based in the Wirral, we offer our services to homeowners and business owners alike. From carrying out minor works, to hardwired alarm installations, our Electricians Chester are highly professional and efficient.
Electrician Chester: Our Services
We have a range of services we offer throughout Cheshire. A list of some of the services we can do for you:
- Installing Alarms; From doing minor works like installing a sensor for your wireless alarm, to restructuring your electrical work to fit a hardwired alarm in. We can help you with all your alarm related needs.
- CCTV installation: Security systems are becoming ever-more important. At Peninsula, our Electrician Chester has the right knowledge and knowhow to advise you on the correct install for your security system needs.
- Landlord and Tenant Certification: Have you just bought a property you’re looking to rent out? Do you need an engineer to see if the building meets regulations? Our Electrician Chester is Part P registered and can advise you on works that need to be carried out to get this certification.
- Kitchen and Bathroom wiring: For the kitchen and bathrooms, lighting is crucial and can transform the appearance, not to mention make a room more practical. At Peninsula Electrical, our Electrician Chester has a massive amount of experience in bathroom and kitchen lighting installation and wiring.
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT): We specialise in Portable Appliance Testing (PAT), this is the inspection and testing of electrical appliances that are fitted with a plug. We specialise in the commercial sector, we can carry out tests at your workplace to ensure your employees protection. We can provide domestic PAT testing, to check the safety of your home appliances.
Electrician Chester: Why Peninsula
At Peninsula Electrical we operate on a safety-first basis. We also guarantee a competitive price, without compromising on quality. After every task we carry out, we complete additional diagnostic testing. All the work is in accordance with health and safety standards laid out by the British Standard BS 7671 (IEE).
Upon completion of electrical works, a certification will be issued to you automatically. Peninsula Electrical has been in business since 2003 and now we are Wirral’s first choice for electricians and electrical contracting Chester. For more information on the services we can provide contact us on now 0151 625 3441.